Wednesday, March 12, 2014

OMG 200K views, thank you!

Wow!! Thank you very much!

So my blog hit the 200k mark today! And I think is a very impressive number so this little post is here to thank you all, for making this happen.
Celebration mood : ON
Let me tell you a little bit about this blog:

I started this blog because I realized/thought that there aren't many blogs/forums for Linux in Spanish. I have discovered some in the past year, but I still wanted to have my place in the Internet where I could express myself.
I think the number of visits I receive a day (an average of 500~600) proves that it has actually worked, since my audience is like 65% based in Spanish speaking countries like Spain or Mexico.

But I wanted to make my content more accessible to everybody, so every post [or almost] is written in Spanish and English. The second country that visits the most my post is the United States actually.

So what can you expect from now on:

More posts!! (An a couple translations that are missing) Sorry about the lack of posts for the last months but college keeps me very occupied. :(

And I want to do other kind of articles, not only to-do lists although they seems to be very helpful for a lot of people.
Maybe some game reviews (Steam is getting more awesome every week) and some benchmarking, but I will just admit that I could never beat Phoronix :P, maybe some discussions.

But I'll admit that sometimes is very hard to follow everything that is happening in the Linux community.

In the other hand stuff that you will most certainly see:
  1. Top things to do after Installing Ubuntu 14.04
  2. Review Ubuntu 14.04
  3. All about power saving in Linux
Again thank you very much

I do this for fun/passion and I hope I have been of some help for some people.I'm really sorry if I broke your system when you did a Copy/Paste to the terminal.

This blog generates 0 $/€/¥ but I don't really care!! (although contributions are welcomed :P , I wonder if the PayPal button is still working :/ )

Anyway! I'll keep doing it as long as it is fun and as long as people are using my articles. It's very motivational guys, so don't hesitate to leave comments with questions, I read them all the time :D

This Bob, dressed for the occasion :D

1 comment: